Gluten-free cooking can be easy, healthy, and oh-so-tasty!
Forget what you've heard. Gluten-free cooking doesn't have to mean spending hours in the kitchen, slaving away to make every meal from scratch. Instead, the Complete Gluten-Free Cookbook brings you tons of innovative ways to cut time and add flavor to any meal — and still keep every bite healthy and gluten-free.
Inside this one-of-a-kind guide, you’ll find:
• 150 gluten-free, lactose-free recipes, many of which also have egg-free variations
• An easy-to-follow guide to gluten-free grains, including their history, details of appearance, descriptions of flavor and texture, storage instructions, and ideas to make the most of each kind.
• A comprehensive section on lactose-intolerance, featuring milk, yogurt, and cheese substitutions
• Tips for getting great baking results every time, even if you're new to GF baking
• Smart techniques for avoiding cross-contamination if your kitchen serves both GF and non-GF family members
• Shortcuts and timesaving techniques, including easy bread machine ideas
• ... and much more!
See for yourself how simple and delicious GF cooking can be — claim your 21-day FREE-Preview copy of Complete Gluten-Free Cookbook today!